Welcome to the Video Business Directory Guide!
The above commercials are just a few examples of how YOUR business can be seen and heard by thousands.
Let BocaRaton.com promote your business effective by creating a custom commercial. The old saying was 'pictures are worth a thousand words', but now "VIDEO IS WORTH MILLIONS"! Your commercial will broadcast 24-7-365 in one or more business directory categories.
Why should your business have a commercial? Statistics show that 1 out of 5 Internet users, are watching commercials on the Web. There isn't a better way to let people know 'Who You Are, What You Do and Where To Find You'! This is especially important with the increased number of daily visitors seeking out Boca Raton's best businesses, so why not feature your business like Dr. Helen Bartosek from Laser Hair Concepts, our newest Community Partner, that has already seen increased business from people coming into her establishment from people that have seen her commercial broadcasting on BocaRaton.com in the Laser Hair Removal business category.
Video Business Directory includes:
- 30 second, 1 Minute or greater Commercial profiling your Company
- Business Name, Company Logo, Contact Information
- Link to your Web site and E-Mail Address
- Video Broadcast, Company Logo, Content, Photos, Testimonials are included on your custom Web page will be found by clicking the 'More Information' link. All content is Search Engine Optimized for relevant ‘KEYWORDS’ related to your industry.
TO ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY, CONTACT US AT:
Additional marketing options include:
BocaRaton.com Services include:
- Static Video Business Directory Banner
- Static Home page banner
- Rotating side button banner
- Custom Video Business Commercials
- Pre - Roll Video Sponsorships
- E-Newsletter Campaign
- Premier Pre-Event Promotion
- Mobile Media RV Billboard Ad (40" x 24")
- Tripled exposure with The Bites! Network advantage
- Marketing in Fort Lauderdale Bites! Magazine
- Web site design and creation
- Company logo
- Graphic Design (i.e., company brochures, email newsletter, postcards, business cards)
- Printing services
- Home Page presence
Study: 1 in 5 adults watch Web videos
NEW YORK - One in five online Americans view video over the Internet on any given day, thanks to speedier Internet connections and a wider selection of clips, a study finds.
Young adults watch in greater numbers and often turn to humorous clips, while all other age groups use video predominantly for news, according to the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
On a typical day, 19 percent of U.S. Internet adults watch some form of video. News ranked first and comedy second overall.
Mary Madden, a senior research specialist at Pew, said news outlets, among the first to deliver online video, had an "early mover advantage" and got people comfortable with the idea of using the Internet for video.
But the rapid rise of the video-sharing site YouTube, which Google Inc. bought in November, drew many younger viewers. Half of video viewers ages 18-29 watch clips on YouTube, and about 15 percent cite News Corp.'s MySpace. Only 7 percent turn to a cable or network TV site.
Young adults also are more likely to send video links to friends and family and to watch online video in groups.
Those in the 18-29 age group are also more likely to have paid for video access at some point — but that's still only 10 percent of online video viewers in that group, slightly more than the 7 percent across all age groups.
Pew said having high-speed Internet access helps: A quarter of those with broadband at home watch video on a typical day, compared with 9 percent for dial-up users.
The telephone study of 1,492 Internet users 18 and older was conducted Feb. 15 to March 7 and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
By ANICK JESDANUN, AP Internet Writer
Thu Jul 26, 12:56 AM ET